PHP_LexerGenerator Repository
Paul Hooijenga
2013-08-09 12:07:45 UTC

I'm currently using the PHP_LexerGenerator with a couple of modifications
and I would like to see these integrated into the package. I've noticed
that there is a PHP_LexerGenerator repository on GitHub (
https://github.com/pear/PHP_LexerGenerator), but it is currently empty. Are
there any plans to move the existing SVN repository to GitHub? (Or is this
the wrong place to ask, and should I contact the maintainer?)

Kind Regards,
-- Paul
Daniel O'Connor
2013-08-09 13:36:37 UTC
It should have mirrored, but there is something that won't work in our
migration script.
Feel free to do an svn2git migration if you can, we'll fork it
Hi,
-- Paul
Paul Hooijenga
2013-08-09 21:13:55 UTC
I've created a repo (at https://github.com/hackedd/PHP_LexerGenerator) and
pushed the results from svn2git.
I've also pushed my changes to the develop branch (and will probably create
pull requests for those later).

-- Paul
Post by Daniel O'Connor
It should have mirrored, but there is something that won't work in our
migration script.
Feel free to do an svn2git migration if you can, we'll fork it
Hi,
-- Paul
Daniel O'Connor