[pear-webmaster] Numbers_Words
Daniel O'Connor
2013-09-22 04:22:28 UTC
It certainly can.

Just fork and send a pull request to https://github.com/pear/Numbers_Words
Hi,
I'm using the Numbers_Words 0.16.4 (latest) pear package to convert
numbers to words and currency in an installation of Simple Invoices
2011.1.
http://pear.php.net/package/Numbers_Words/download
I want to use the Indian numbering system. I've made a customization for
en_GB file to suit Indian requirements. But I'm not able to use this on my
hosting site. Whatever language comes bundled with the package, only those
languages can be used, but not the customized Indian one.
I was thinking, could this language file be added to the existing pear
package of Numbers_Words? I emailed the contact in the package 0.16.4 but
it doesn't reach the destination as that id might not exist.
Could you please help or at least point me in the right direction? This
would help a lot of other Indian users.
Would appreciate your feedback.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Abhinav Nayak
Abhinav Nayak
2013-09-22 09:50:02 UTC
Thanks for your update.

But I'm not sure how to do this. I tried to create a new pull request, but
it doesn't seem to work or I can't get it right.

However, I have attached the file I wanted to include. Could you please
post it for me?

Thanks.

Abhinav
Daniel O'Connor
Abhinav Nayak
2013-09-29 17:08:31 UTC
Thanks very much! Any idea when this will be available in the download release?

--

Best,
Abhinav Nayak

Kouber Saparev
2013-10-07 07:45:50 UTC
Post by Abhinav Nayak
Thanks very much! Any idea when this will be available in the download release?
By the end of the week there should be a new release.

Regards,
--
Kouber Saparev
Abhinav Nayak
2013-11-27 02:44:45 UTC

Thanks for your assistance.

Is the new release of php pear numbers_words out with the Indian locale?

Because I can't seem to find the new release on PHP pear site.

I see an entry for the same on Github though, but no downloadable version
for my web host to install.

Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Kouber Saparev
2013-11-29 13:39:04 UTC
Post by Abhinav Nayak
Hi,
Thanks for your assistance.
Is the new release of php pear numbers_words out with the Indian locale?
Because I can't seem to find the new release on PHP pear site.
I see an entry for the same on Github though, but no downloadable
version for my web host to install.
I was extremely busy and was not able to release a new version. I hope
to do it during this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

--
Kouber Saparev
Abhinav Nayak
2014-09-26 03:33:11 UTC
Hello,

Could you please release the new version of Numbers to Words soon?

Thanks.

--

Best Regards,
Abhinav Nayak