A new package MP3_Id3
Gemorroj
2013-07-11 09:15:52 UTC
Hello.
I want to suggest adding a new package MP3_Id3 (
https://github.com/Gemorroj/MP3_Id3 ) to PEAR repository.
A superset of existing packages and MP3_Id MP3_IDv2.
Unlike MP3_Id and MP3_IDv2, MP3_Id3 able to work with MP3 tag formats and
Idv1, and Idv2.
As well, MP3_Id3 has a simple and uncluttered interface.
Michael Gauthier